Peonica joined Hillbreak in early 2023 as Design & Content Lead. Acting as brand guardian, Peonica’s aim is to propel the visual quality across the range of output types we produce.
Outside of her role with Hillbreak, Peonica is an illustrator. She takes a holistic approach to creating work that is a celebration of themes including femininity, cultural identity, mental health, wellness and self-care. Her aim is to empower others in their identities and to promote mindfulness and community through her illustrations.
Peonica’s work has been showcased on screens and billboards across the UK and has also featured in several exhibitions including :
- Sneakhxr Fest: International Women’s Day (Kick Game X Wingstop) – Protein Studios, Shoreditch
- Meraki- Your Ldn Studio, Peckham
- Juice Takeover Exhibition – Omnibus Theatre, Clapham
- South London Gallery, Fire Station Archive, Camberwell
- Spitalfields Market Pitch- Shoreditch
Peonica holds a BA in Illustration from Camberwell College of Art.
In her spare time, she loves to go for walks with her dog Theo and create more art!