We build awareness, knowledge and capacity within real estate organisations through bespoke, impactful training focused on Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance issues and their application to business, financial markets and real estate ownership and investment.
Our training encompasses:
- Executive Leadership programmes on the drivers and implications of ESG in a business, capital markets and property context and the leadership steps that need to be taken to ensure long-term success for real estate organisations.
- Education programmes for real estate investment, development and asset management teams on detailed aspects of Responsible Property Investment and sustainability and how they can be addressed robustly and efficiently through the property investment process.
- Training on Real Estate Fundamentals for responsible investment and sustainability professionals working in property organisations, helping them to understand how they can better engage with and influence their colleagues and stakeholders.
- ESG training with a real estate focus for professionals working in wealth management and multi-manager investment organisations.
- Coaching and briefing sessions and educational materials for professional services firms in the legal, accounting and surveying sectors.
- Regular speakers and contributors to industry-run training and professional development courses.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate lectures on sustainability and responsible property investment at leading real estate schools across the UK.
Importantly, we take the time to prepare bespoke content for each organisation to ensure that training sessions are tuned specifically to the objectives, business model and processes of each client, whilst also ensuring that specific case studies resonate with participants. We work closely with clients to incorporate appropriate portfolio, asset, transaction and corporate examples, as well as ensuring that we understand the dynamics and nuances of the organisation’s culture.