Hillbreak’s Miles Keeping will again be Chairman of this year’s Estates Gazette Property Asset Management conference on the 14th of October 2015.
The 3rd annual conference will examine how asset management decision-making can account for sustainability throughout the investment lifecycle so that relevant risk management and value enhancement opportunities are achievable.
- Meeting portfolio sustainability requirements
- Providing buildings people want to spend time in
- Achieving a successful design by incorporating sustainability
- The impact of changing occupier demographics on building design
- How to put the occupier at the centre – the move from the SMART building to the SMART occupier
- How to develop better partnership working to achieve the right mix of neighbours and tenants