£25,000 – 30,000 FTE (Min. 3 days per week; flexible for the right candidate)
Remote (but UK-based)
Start date: ASAP
Calling all creatives who want to make a positive environmental and social impact!
Hillbreak, a mission-driven provider of training, strategic advisory and independent oversight services, is searching for a skilled and ambitious Design and Content Lead for the coordination and development of our creative collateral. From the creative design of our industry-leading ESG and real estate training courses, to client projects, and our Hillbreak business assets – the Design and Creative Lead will be the central point across our firm for all design and creative collateral.
- Leading on the creation of designed content for our market-leading ESG courses and APC Success programmes for maximum visual and story-telling impact – including presentations and other learning and instructional tools/content.
- Producing and governing high quality templates across a range of document types, including presentations, learning handbooks, reports and more.
- Acting as our brand champion and guardian across the firm, ensuring the Hillbreak and APC Success brands are delivered consistently, and to a very high standard, across all our business collateral.
- Managing a central library of Hillbreak and APC Success content and template resources using the Slidebank platform.
- Working with our ESG consultants to design and produce client reports and deliverables for our ESG advisory services, including market analyses, stakeholder engagement tools, and sustainability reports.
- Producing graphic design for brand and business development purposes, such as corporate collateral on our websites and LinkedIn.
Our ideal candidate:
- is highly proficient across a range of design tools, including Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft suite, particularly PowerPoint,
- has an aptitude for or motivation to develop skills in new areas of content development, such as animated content,
- is a strong creative and conceptual thinker, who can translate complicated and technical topics in a clear and comprehendible manner,
- has design flair with a strong attention to detail,
- is comfortable working both independently and within a team, including in a virtual environment,
- is passionate, collaborative, and creative – and wants to help drive positive impact, and
- has experience across project management software such as Monday.com, and content management systems such as WordPress (these capabilities are desired but not essential)
What’s important to us:
We take great pride not only in what we do, but also in how we do it. We’re looking for someone that believes in our mission, embodies our ethos and who would bring these qualities to the firm:
- Purposefulness – our mission is our driving force and should resonate with you. You should have the highest standards of integrity and ethics. An interest in or passion for environmental issues, sustainability and professional education would be very welcome.
- Creative flair and distinctive work – we stand out in the market for the quality of our advice and client learning programme. Your work should help further propel our reputation as the best-in-class firm in our industry, by continuing to push the boundaries of quality, engagement and enjoyment in the materials we produce to support our work and our clients.
- Organisation – you’ll need excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and deal calmly with conflicting demands.
- Clarity – in addition to your design capabilities, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable engaging with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- Professionalism – you’ll need to have a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Empathy – we care deeply about our clients, colleagues, and partners. We understand that our impact extends beyond the services we directly provide. We always want the people we work with to enjoy interacting with us, while feeling supported, inspired and empowered. You must be able to build and maintain good working relationships based on trust and respect.
- Discretion – you must be trustworthy and able to deal reliably with confidential information.
- Full time 5 days per week, with the option for part-time (>3 days) for the right candidate. Flexibility is supported and encouraged.
- Fully remote, with potential for a hybrid approach depending on your location
- The role is UK-based
- FTE salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, pro-rated.
- Participation in discretionary company bonus scheme.
- 5% matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus an additional one day of holiday per year of employment completed, to a maximum of 30 days paid holiday per year
- Access to our industry-leading ESG training
Recruitment process and timetable:
The closing date for applications for the role is 13 February 2023 with a view to the first stage of interviewing taking place shortly after that date.
In the first instance, interested applicants should submit their portfolio, CV and a covering letter setting out what qualities they believe they will bring to the role to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Lynn O’Halloran.
We seek cognitive diversity in our business and have a positive attitude to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to consider this position, and would ask that your application, including your CV, excludes any reference to or implication of your gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation and educational background. Please therefore exclude from your application:
- Your given name and preferred pronouns (just initials would be fine)
- The names of any educational establishments you attended
- Your date of birth or age
- Your ethnicity
- Other demographic information, such as sexual orientation or religious affiliation
- An image of you
Short-listed applicants will then be invited to attend a first interview on Zoom with key members of our advisory and client learning teams.
Launched in 2015, Hillbreak has become a stand-out provider of strategic advice, independent oversight and client learning programmes focused on Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance (ESG) matters. We are particularly focused on real estate but our services cover a range of investment sectors. You can find out more about our firm at www.hillbreak.com, including our mission and values.
We are privileged to count many of the world’s foremost investment institutions and professional services firms amongst our clients. We are a dynamic, independent, mission-led and growing business with an exciting future. We have a small, highly supportive and capable team centred in the UK but spread around the globe.
Our working model is generally remote.