Following the sell-out of our Spring 2020 APC Success 3-Day Intensive course we have decided, due to demand, to open up a new group consisting of only the Revision Days portion of the course.
During these central London revision days we will bring together individual candidates from multiple firms to prepare for the Spring 2020 sitting of the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence. This course is suitable for APC candidates on the Commercial, Residential, Property Finance & Investment and Planning & Development pathways only.
Day 2 will be a full day of intensive and interactive revision covering:
- A recap on Ethics and Regulation
- Selected optional competencies (dependant on pathways)
- Case study presentations and Question & Answer session
- A review of topical issues pertinent to different pathways
- How to prepare for the final assessment interview
- Your questions and concerns
The course costs £650+VAT and covers both training days + lunch & refreshments, all training materials including our comprehensive revision guide and access to our new online course hub, providing candidates with ongoing support from their trainer and cohort between sessions. Any remaining places for this course will be available here.
You can download the full Spring 2020 Course Prospectus by clicking on the image below – though be aware that this course covers only revision days 1 & 2.