Interactive one-day course for sustainability managers and responsible investment professionals to help them:
- engage with their colleagues and stakeholders in the furtherance of positive ESG outcomes; and
- enhance their contribution to the strategic, operational and financial goals of their employer organisations and their respective investor clients.
The highly-regarded course will provide delegates with:
- A stronger appreciation of the commercial property market, including present and future challenges.
- A better understanding of core property investment and development processes.
- A working knowledge of valuations and appraisal methods for property investment and development schemes and how sustainability factors interact with these.
- Deeper insights about the work undertaken by different professionals within the sector, including the notable standards by which they are governed (e.g. valuers, investment managers).
- Familiarity with, and understanding of, property jargon.
- The knowledge with which to connect ESG objectives and principles to ‘traditional’ commercial property drivers.
Organisations represented on previous sessions of this course – which has attracted fantastic reviews – have included LandSec, Intu, Hermes, M&G Real Estate, The Crown Estate, Aberdeen Asset Management and more.
We would welcome registrations from in-house sustainability and responsible investment professionals working within property organisations. To find out more, you can view and download the prospectus by clicking below, or get in touch with us at email@example.com.