This second Revision Day forms the final part of a 3-day APC Success course through which we bring together individual candidates from multiple firms to prepare for the Autumn 2019 sitting of the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence. This course is suitable for APC candidates on the Commercial, Residential, Property Finance & Investment and Planning & Development pathways only.
The full day of intensive and interactive revision will cover:
- A recap on Ethics and Regulation
- Selected optional competencies (dependant on pathways)
- Case study presentations and Question & Answer session
- A review of topical issues pertinent to different pathways
- How to prepare for the final assessment interview
- Your questions and concerns
Any remaining tickets for this 3-day course, which includes an APC Preparation Day and two Revision Days, are available here. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending the Revision Days only.
You can download the full Autumn 2019 Course Prospectus by clicking on the image below.