This Preparation Day forms the first part of a 3-day APC Success course through which we bring together individual candidates from multiple firms to prepare for the autumn sitting of the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence.
A full day interactive session which will assist you with the preparation of your final submission and will cover:
- Understanding what APC assessors are seeking from your submission and final assessment
- The countdown to APC preparation: How best to spend your time preparing for your submission
- How to approach and complete all aspects of the APC submission
- Using the APC Assessment Resource Centre (ARC) system
- How to present your Case Study at your final assessment interview
- An RICS Ethics overview and how to prepare for the online RICS Ethics e-learning test
- An overview of important statutes, regulations and RICS publications
- Advice on time management and planning your revision
Please note that in accordance with RICS guidelines, as an external trainer it will not be possible to read your submission and make comments. However, on-going social media/email support is available to answer any queries which you may have.