Using ESG Data To Mitigate Investment Risk And Optimise Performance
Improve ESG data collection, management and analytical practices to inform better property investment decision-making and greater transparency
Bookings for this elective module, delivered by Hillbreak, are now open to those who have completed the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals course. Due to the high demand expected and the need to ensure an impactful learning experience for participants, the course is being delivered to groups of no more than 20 individuals. Check the full list of available groups and course dates and make sure that you are booking the right one based on your availability; we cannot guarantee that booked places will be able to be transferred from one group to another.
The key details of the course include the following:
All elective training modules have been designed as supplementary to the BBP ESG for Real Estate Professionals Course, and are open and available to those who have completed the core modules on the Asset Owners & Managers Pathway or the Advisors Pathway, or are due to complete them by their elective module dates. Those would like to register for this module without completing the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals core modules first, should contact BBPCourse@Hillbreak.com to discuss eligibility requirements.
For more information regarding eligibility or to register for the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals course please view the course page.
Please note that the course has been developed to fulfil a particular industry skills development need and is intended for the audience set out above. The BBP and Hillbreak reserve the right to reject booking requests from individuals that do not fall into eligible categories.
At the end of the course, participants will have:
- An appreciation of the crucial role that the ‘data bedrock’ plays in sustainability strategies, implementation and reporting
- Awareness of the fundamentals of data management and performance measurement, as well as its pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Knowledge of the different kinds of ESG data and KPIs
- Experience of how benchmarking (such as REEB) are used to inform effective performance management and inform target-setting
- A sound understanding of setting effective targets
- Awareness of the importance of presentation and data visualisation
- An appreciation of the future of ESG data and performance monitoring
The course will be delivered in one 2 hour online session.
This module gives real estate professionals insight into the challenging but vital area of ESG and sustainability data. Data is about real performance, not just hoped-for outcomes. Good quality data is surprisingly hard to get, but with it, and the right approach to analysis (including benchmarking) and target-setting, we can properly test, monitor, improve and disclose. Data bridges and connects strategy with implementation.
- £250 + VAT per participant