Protecting and enhancing asset value and investment performance through effective Net Zero Carbon strategies
Understand how the Net Zero agenda is impacting on real estate portfolio and asset strategies
Bookings for this focus session, delivered by Hillbreak, are now open. To ensure an impactful learning experience for participants, the course is being delivered to groups of no more than 20 individuals. Check the full list of available groups and course dates and make sure that you are booking the right one based on your availability; we cannot guarantee that booked places will be able to be transferred from one group to another.
The key details of the course include the following:
All Focus Sessions have been designed as supplementary to the BBP ESG for Real Estate Professionals Course, and are open and available to those who have completed the core programme.
Those who would like to register for this focus session without completing the Core Programme first, should complete the Self-Assessment Quiz to ensure they possess sufficient existing knowledge of ESG in a Real Estate context.
For more information regarding eligibility or to register for the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals Core Programme, please view the course page.
Please note that the course has been developed to fulfil a particular industry skills development need and is intended for the audience set out above. The BBP and Hillbreak reserve the right to reject booking requests from individuals that do not fall into eligible categories.
At the end of the course, participants will have:
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of the drivers behind the transition to NZC.
- Some general awareness of the capital market trends relating to the transition to NZC.
- A better understanding of the whole-life climate impacts of property and how these are measured and tracked.
- The ability to explain key NZC concepts, principles and definitions applicable to assets and portfolios.
- Knowledge of what a credible NZC pathway for property assets and portfolios constitutes.
- Experience of how tools such as CRREM are used to inform investment decisions and business planning.
- The ability to identify and evaluate the hierarchy of practical options for delivering the NZC transition.
- An appreciation of how the NZC agenda may continue to evolve, including in relation to key uncertainties.
The course will be delivered in one 2-hour online session.
This Focus Session has been designed to provide greater depth on the complex and continuously evolving topic of Net Zero Carbon and the transition imperative. It covers in greater detail than the core programme modules:
frameworks relating to and definitions of Net Zero, understanding greenhouse gas emissions in the context of the property lifecycle, and how to set out and deliver on pathways to Net Zero at both the portfolio and asset level.
- £250 + VAT per participant