Net Zero Carbon Elective Module
Bookings for the Net Zero Carbon elective module, delivered by Hillbreak, are now open to those who have completed the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals course. Due to the high demand expected and the need to ensure an impactful learning experience for participants, the course is being delivered to groups of between 15-25 individuals. Check the full list of available groups and course dates and make sure that you are booking the right one based on your availability; we cannot guarantee that booked places will be able to be transferred from one group to another.
The key details of the course include the following:
All elective training modules have been designed as supplementary to the BBP ESG for Real Estate Professionals Course, and are only open and available to those who have completed the core modules on the Asset Owners & Managers Pathway or the Advisors Pathway. Elective module bookings from participants who have not completed the aforementioned course will be declined unless they are currently registered on the core modules and due to complete them by their elective module dates.
For more information regarding eligibility or to register for the BBP ESG For Real Estate Professionals course please view the course page.
Please note that the course has been developed to fulfil a particular industry skills development need and is intended for the audience set out above. The BBP and Hillbreak reserve the right to reject booking requests from individuals that do not fall into eligible categories.
At the end of the course, participants will have:
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of the drivers behind the transition to NZC.
- Some general awareness of the capital market trends relating to the transition to NZC.
- A better understanding of the whole-life climate impacts of property and how these are measured and tracked.
- The ability to explain key NZC concepts, principles and definitions applicable to assets and portfolios.
- Knowledge of what a credible NZC pathway for property assets and portfolios constitutes.
- Experience of how tools such as CRREM are used to inform investment decisions and business planning.
- The ability to identify and evaluate the hierarchy of practical options for delivering the NZC transition.
- An appreciation of how the NZC agenda may continue to evolve including in relation to key uncertainties.
The course will be delivered in one 2 hour online session.
The module has been designed to provide greater depth on the complex and continuously evolving topic of Net Zero Carbon and the transition imperative. It covers in greater detail than the core Real ESG Training modules, frameworks relating to and definitions of net zero, understanding greenhouse gas emissions in the context of the property lifecycle, and how to set out and deliver on pathways to net zero at both the portfolio and asset level.
- £250 + VAT per participant